A home is a sacred place where you proceed and take rest after a very long day from work or from any other things you had to do during the day. It is an area where you could relax and be free of any pressure or pretense because you are in your own home and this is your space and no one is there to judge you or tell you what to do because in this space you call home, you are the one who is in control. This is the best thing of having one because you get to decide for yourself no matter what you like to do about it. If you are just renting a home, you still would need the approval of the real owners if you want to change something in the house such as the paint but if you own the home, there will be no need for you to ask for the approval of anyone except your partner.
Do not get us wrong, living in a home that you could call your own is not always a bed of roses. There is a lot of responsibility on your shoulders the moment you get your own home. Of course, you would need to pay for the bills that you generate on that household, you need to purchase essential stuff that you need in your everyday life such as groceries, meat, veggies, fruits, hygiene kits, cleaning products and so many more and you need to clean the home. You have to clean your home because it is necessary to keep everyone in your home feel clean and safe especially in this time of pandemic. Although Stafford cleaners can be hired to clean your home, you as the home owner should know your responsibilities.
The most basic thing you should know is when is the right time to clean various things in your home to avoid over cleaning or being lenient about cleaning specific things. In this article, we are going to tell you what you should clean every day, once a week or monthly.
What you need to clean everyday:
- Sanitize Bathroom and Kitchen Sinks
- You definitely need to make your bed every single day because you are using it every single time you sleep or rest.
- In every single day, you are using dishes whether you are eating or cooking, thus, you need to wash these dishes up as soon as you can or the best thing to do is wash it after every meal you have.
- Clean up the coffeemaker if you are using one
What you need to clean once in a week:
- Clean the inside area of your microwave
- Clean up the mirrors that you have at home
- Change up the covers and beddings of your bed
- Vacuum up the floors of your home
What you need to need to clean every single month
- You should clean the light fixtures that you have at home
- Clean up your dishwasher and washing machine
If you follow this, you will be able to keep everything for a long period of time as long as you clean them properly.