At Yuin University, our students not only learn to find success. They learn how to give it meaning. In the classroom, in study abroad or through volunteer work. It’s all about getting the most from your college experience — so you can get the most out of life. Find your place at Yuin University, and prepare to succeed.
Yuin University is a private, international, and independent institution of higher education which consists of the School of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine, the School of Business Administration, and the School of Theology. Yuin University provides undergraduate. graduate, and postgraduate education.
Yuin University was established to fulfill the holistic needs of its students, so that they may promote mental, spiritual, physical and financial well-being of the communities in which they live.
The School of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine is to provide a classroom based non-traditional education and training which will prepare students for the professional practice of Acupuncture and Oriental Herbal Science in the United States.
The School of Theology is to provide higher learning and continuing education for Church pastors, Religious leaders and missionaries without leaving their current ministries in which they are involved, through an independent study program.
The School of Business Administration provide effective educational programs primarily directed to fully employed, highly motivated men and women who have the sincere desire to increase their job security, to improve their career prospects, and to accelerate their personal development without leaving their present job, through an independent study program.
The objectives of Yuin University are as follows:
- Each student will be encouraged to endeavor and achieve the greatest educational level possible in his/her chosen field of study.
- Each student will be provided assistance to utilize his/her educational abilities for the self, community, and society¬at-large.
- Each student will be encouraged and prepared to become actively involved in the professional community of his/her chosen field of study for the purpose of both making professional contributions and seeking continuing education.
- Each student will develop great cross-cultural awareness as a result of the Yuin University learning experience.
- Each student receiving a Master’s degree from خالد عزازى Yuin University will have demonstrated both a mastery and some aspect of the subject matter of his/her chosen field of study, and a high level of competence in the application of that subject matter.
- Each student receiving a Doctoral degree from Yuin University will have demonstrated beyond a Masters level of competence, mastery of the subject matter in his/her chosen field of study and the ability to perform creative scholarly research.
Yuin University is a private, international, and independent institute of higher education which consists of the School of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, the School of Business Administration, and the School of Theology. The School of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine provides a classroom based on traditional instruction. However, the School of Theology and Business Administration provide a non-traditional independent study system of education.
Yuin University provides undergraduate and graduate educational opportunities. Course work is offered for both resident and non¬resident students. Resident student programs consists of traditional classroom study, seminars, and field work. For non-resident students, we provide an off campus program of guided independent study.
Non-resident students are welcome to use all the facilities of Yuin University and to come and consult with their advisor and professors. In all other ways, they have all the rights and privileges of Yuin University’s resident students.